FoxBurner SDK is a premier CD, DVD and Blu-ray burning and recording software development kit. FoxBurner SDK is cross-platform, and offers a well-rounded and flexible API for fast and easy implementation of different burning and recording solutions. The FoxBurner SDK is the first choice of the leading cloud data centers world wide.
If you are looking for burning or recording SDK to be added in your application, you are at the right place. Since 2000 we offer with the FoxBurner SDK a wide API to C++ (MSVC, QT, Eclipse, GCC) as well as an Delphi API and an API to the new FireMonkey framework for Windows and Mac.
Today the FoxBurner SDK powers many applications within the health, goverment, law enforcement, data security and other industries.
- Widely used premiere burning / recording engine that has been developed and optimized since 2000.
- Trusted by established leaders in major industries and across the world like Google, Microsoft, Bitdefender, Mercedes Benz, Bosch, General Electric, Orion Health and many more.
- Burns M-Disc
- Burns High capacity Blu-ray (BD-XL) media
- Burns standard Blu-ray Disc (BD-R, BD-RE, BD-R DL, BD-RE DL)
- Burns Double Layer DVD media (DVD+R DL and DVD-R DL)
- Burns standard DVD media (DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD-RAM)
- Burns standard CD media (CD-R and CD-RW)
- Managed API for Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7, 4.6, 4.5, 4.0, 3.5 and previous
- Native C++ UNICODE/UTF-16/UTF-8 API
- Native 64Bit / 32Bit API
- FireMonkey and VCL API
- Works with Lazarus
- Runs on Mac OS X 10.5 and above
- Runs on Windows (10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Server, CE)
- Runs on Ubuntu, Suse, Debian (and more) Linux
- Runs on Unix
- Runs on Android 4.2 and above
- Archive / Backup data to Blu-ray, DVD and CD
- Browse discs like Blu-ray, DVD and CD or disc images
- Write multiple data sessions to Blu-ray, DVD and CD
- Create bootable Blu-ray, DVD and CD
- Disaster management
- Cloud offline mirror
- Cloud fulfillment
- Support all revisions of Universal Disc Format/UDF file system
- Support ISO-9660 and Joliet legacy file systems. Include Romeo and Rockridge
- Create Audio CD including pure CD-DA and CD-EXTRA formats
- Create Video DVD from a VIDEO_TS directory
- Create Video Blu-ray from BDAV or BDMV directory
- Sort and place files and folders on disc